Panache SS14

15:20







Lingerie to some is merely something you wear under your clothes and to help support you.  I love lingerie and there's nothing better than getting a brand new set. It's one of those luxurious things that makes me feel sexy. I wear it for myself not because I feel I have to wear it for my fiancé although it's a bonus if he likes it. 
I'm a strong believer that you should do things for yourself and not others. Lingerie for me is what makes me feel good on a bad day. 

I have my favourite brands that I like to go to, but I'm always on the look out for some new ones. Panache isn't new as it's been around nearly 30 years, but it's new to me. As someone with bigger boobs it's great to find a brand that is a leading Manufacturer in D plus lingerie. They are said to have a great reputation for fit, value for money, technical ability and quality. 
For me It's great for lingerie to be all of that, however it's design is just as important to me. I want a set of lingerie that's feminine, sexy and looks exquisite.
These are some of the sets in Panache's SS14 Brochure that I think are particularly pretty. The last one is Swimwear. 
The Brochure has different sections in it has lingerie, swimwear and sports. Their lingerie has a mixture of different looks. I loved these ones as they have a romantic and fun feel. There's something so interesting and beautiful about these sets that makes me want them all. 
The Bikini is great as it has that retro feel. Which is something I've been looking at recently after getting my first one last year I can't get enough. 
If your looking for Lingerie that had the whole package these is definitely one to check out. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments