Sunday With The Family

21:02


Darryl doing some work for her project









Me

Over the weekend Ian and I went to my aunts. My cousin Darryl (who is more like my sister) has been getting a bit stressed with coming to the end of her college course and applying to uni so we thought we'd go and try cheer her up. We went Saturday and we watched films put on face masks and ate lots of food. Unfortunately I didn't get any photo's from them.
However, on Sunday my Nan and Grandad came to my aunts and we enjoyed a lovely sunday lunch.
I'm meant to be trying to be healthy, but I couldn't resist some cheesecake. We tree to enjoy the sunshine whilst it lasted.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Wow! That lunch looks so delicious!
    I could really eat a roast potato now!

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely it also makes me want roast potatoes when I look at it.

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos! This all looks delish! :D

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award.
    You can check out my post to find out all about it if you like. :) x

    http://teaandbluebells.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such a beautiful drawing in the first picture! It sounds like a lovely weekend :)
    Tanja Mortensen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yermy cousin is really good at drawing. It was a really good weekend thank you :)

      Delete