What I wear When I Work Out

14:36

 




Hoody - Primark/ Top - H&M/ Bottoms - Marika Tek/ Trainers - Reebox

When I am working out, going for a run or doing some yoga my main priority is comfort. As I don't want to feel uncomfortable at any point.
I tend to wear legging type bottoms that are fitted as I find them most comfortable. When I've tried to get other styles I find myself getting frustrated for one reason or another. I got these ones from Tkmaxx and they are by a brand called Marika Tek.
I really liked the pattern as it wasn't to much and they are so soft and comfortable its almost like I'm not wearing bottoms. I always wear a sports bar as I feel its really important. I then team this with a nice loose fitted top like this one from H&M and a hoody like this one from Primark.
Now footwear is a really important as you need to make sure you have the right ones. As a trainer can  both help and hinder you. You need to make sure you have suitable ones for you feet. Now saying this my trainers are nothing special and I'm currently looking for some new ones.
I got these trainers as I really needed a pair at the time and I wish I had taken my time as they aren't the most comfortable.

You Might Also Like

0 comments