Wish List Wednesday

10:00


Guns and Roses Tour Tee By And Finally
ASOS Rain Mac in Block Colour
 Blue Mermaids Have More Fun Cup with Straw
Quay Australia Sugar and Spice Mirror Cat Eye Sunglasses 
Chantilly Lace Unlined Demi Bra
Chantilly Lace Bikini Panty
New Balance 300 White/Red Suede Trainers
Vans Satomi Jacket
Silence + Noise Mayfair Plunge Black Surplice Top 
Harrow Red Bobbi Brown Art Stick

It's been a while since my last 'Wish List Wednesday' and with my birthday not far away and the thought of holiday's I've been browsing the internet to find some pieces perfect for the changing season.

After years of not loving coats or jackets at all, I now love them. This lilac rain mac is perfect not only in colour but in style with the spring time showers it will look cute with any outfit. This jacket from Vans it a stunner too and reminds me a little of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. It's so jazzy and it would be a stand out piece for the laid back skater vibe I love so much.
Another favourite of mine is a band t-shirt, they are my go to and I want this one to add to my growing collection.

Along with band t-shirts I love underwear and I can't get enough of it. When I go shopping for underwear it puts a smile on my face I love pretty, sexy and girly underwear it makes me feel amazing.  This set ticks all the boxes and it's definitely something I've got my eye on.
I love pastel colours and when I saw this top I was in love. I feel like I'm starting to embrace my curves and after wanting to hind my boobs I finally feel more comfortable getting them out a little more. I mean why not, you should flaunt what you got.

With summer just round the corner I have fallen for Quay Australia a fab sunglasses company. After getting my first pair I now want to get my hands on these ones. Along with these I found these New Balance Trainers and they'd be great for this season.

Ian says I am getting a bit of a cup and glass addiction and I think I'd have to agree this one is next on my list with it's fun mermaid sparkles it's a must have. Lastly after getting an art stick last year for my wedding make up I've been looking for my next colour and it's this shade 'Harrow Red' it's classic and vibrant which is what I love about the art sticks.

I really can't wait for the warmer weather and getting to wear all summery clothes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments