Hotter Shoes - Blogger Event

09:45

Last month I was invited to a blogger event at Hotter Shoes in Maidstone. Being my first blogger event I was both super excited and nervous. It was a really great evening learning about the shoes, having nibbles, chatting with bloggers and of course trying on shoes. 

The shoes are designed for maximum comfort and style. Some people associate them as being for an older customer but I can assure you they are not. There is a great mix of shoes of different styles and looks and who doesn't want to make sure they have shoes with maximum comfort. They pride themselves on giving each customer a "Hotter Moment" a moment where you find the perfect shoes for you that have that great mix of comfort and style. 


The shop had this great homely feel to it with the choose of decor and seating. It really is designed for maximum comfort to replicate the philosophy behind the shoes. To find out more about them you can take a look here.




This bus was super cute and there were three different versions. If you like and know how to knit you can even create your own.


This particular store had pictures from around the local area and the starting of the company. This was a great touch and made it feel more personal. 


As part of the blogger event, we got to pick a pair of shoes or accessory to take home. I scoured the shoes which took me a while. I eventually decided on these suede brogues. What I love about them is that unlike other brogues they have a delicate and feminine feel to them. When I wear them they don't look all bulky like other brogues, I've tried and I love that they also have a vintage feel to them. When I put them on I definitely had that hotter moment.


I have worn these brogues a lot teamed with jeans and a band tee or wearing them to work. My feet don't get sore and no blisters either. I couldn't ask for more from a pair of shoes they really are perfect.


If you haven't already go take a look at their website or even better visit them in store. The staff are super lovely and helpful. Remember it's not just shoes but accessories too.


See my Vlog from the event. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments