Cuffleberry & Co

10:00


Earlier in the year I was contacted about Cuffleberry & Co Gourmet Dog Food and asked when Rufus's birthday is. Whilst Rufus isn't my dog he is my family dog and I see him lots. Last month was Rufus's birthday and they kindly sent me a birthday hamper for him.


The hamper was super cute and just the right size.  Inside was two tins and two foil trays. The packaging is a luxurious design delight and unlike anything I have seen.  



Rufus really enjoyed them and even shared them with his little sis Lola. Rufus's favourite was the Beef, Venison, Tomatoes & Parsnips, whilst Lola like the Pork, Ham, Apple & Celery
What was fabulous about the food was that it didn't have that awful smell that most dog foods have and it looked like top quality too. After all, Rufus can only have the best. 

So Rufus and I (oh and Lola) would like to "Thank You" for the birthday hamper. It really went down a treat.


You Might Also Like

0 comments