Valentines

18:54


It's that time of year. Yes,  it's Valentine's day.

Ian and I don't really celebrate Valentine's day.  You see we're one of those couples that think you should celebrate love everyday. That you should appreciate each other always.

That's not to say if you celebrate it, that it's wrong. It's just we don't buy into the whole buying everything when the prices have gone up just because it's Valentine's. That being said Ian got me some treats last week, which included tulips, malteaster bunnies and a magazine. It's the little things that make me smile.

So, what will Ian and I be doing? Well, you see we're planning a night in. Curled up on the sofa with some funny films to get us laughing and this cute set from Sainsburys. Nothing is better than spending quality time with the one I love. We'll enjoy some good yummy comfort food and then we'll settle in for the night with a film.
Nothing makes us smile more than a night in.

I'd love to know what you're doing.

You Might Also Like

0 comments